Brandon's 2012 ISM STI

Well little update;

Just ordered 60ftx5ft in Vvivid Pro Line Matte Black Vinyl. Should be an interesting Summer haha maybe make a good write up and as always I'll be as detailed as I can. I've watched many many videos and read many instruction manuals on how to wrap a car. Going to be tough but I think I got this!

Along with the wrap I also ordered a set of lint free gloves, knifeless tape, retractable knife, squeegee with felt tips, 200ft of knifeless tape and a pre wrap spray for cleaning off the surface before waxing.

I'm very excited. They where out of Gloss Black wrap so ill order that down the road.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How much did the wrap cost?? If you end up making the how-to and it isn't too difficult, I might do it too depending on cost of materials and tools in addition to the time it takes to apply the wrap. :tup:

How much did the wrap cost?? If you end up making the how-to and it isn't too difficult, I might do it too depending on cost of materials and tools in addition to the time it takes to apply the wrap. :tup:

Well for everything listed plus 2 magnets I paid 640 to the door. Thats in Canadian Dollars. US is so much cheaper. We also have 15% Tax as well. Its under 500 for all materials and tools in US

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Cost no so much the issue. Time and getting the wrap on perfect is my concern. It would have to be PERFECT!!! :banghead:

:lol:

Update:

Got my wrap and things show up yesterday :) so Friday I put the car in storage and friday I will start the wrapping lol im nervous as hell. But here is an overview of what came in,

This is the wrap. Seems like awesome quality but i've never really seen wrap before so cant say for sure haha

mI8eHak.jpg

Got these 2 magnets. Unreal how powerful these are lol

Z57dMH2.jpg

The 45* knife.

S6ulAYv.jpg

Knifeless tape

Gaoh8jd.jpg

Lint free gloves

C9inpMx.jpg

The squeegee

P9KOcKL.jpg

the felt tips

YSqKitQ.jpg

and finally the pre install spray

ZZyDlrb.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How excitttttiiinnnnggggg!!!!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Can't wait to see it.

?Join us as Lifetime Platinum Member today!?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Picture overload or bannnnnnn!!!!!! :angry:

Picture overload or bannnnnnn!!!!!! :angry:

Alin my buddy I wish I could. I ruined about $100 bucks worth of material. I was rotted. I really dont know how people do this themselves lol but I am a sucker for punishment so im o try again. It works very well but you need someone to hold the material while the other person applies it. It was a disaster. So me and a buddy are going to try it again. I talked to the guy who applys car wraps and tint here locally. If I cant do it he will. But im going to try and do the doors, trunk and roof if I can.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Aww dang. I hope you have better luck the second time around!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ummmm what?!?! How much is the aero going to cost you?!?!