Bushings!

Ghostwhite

I have a bunch of shiny Whiteline bushings sitting in the garage and as it is winter and my car is messy I need some motivation to put them in!

I have
Steering rack bushings
Both rear diff bushing sets, the replacements not inserts
Subframe replacement bushings
Front lower control arm bushings

I know why I chose these but I don't have any first hand experience with them yet.

Post up what you have and why you like/dislike each bushing!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Man i want bushings!

ZachTTLM

The rear diff bushings will tighten up the back end and reduce the known drivetrain slop and clunk

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Get'm done! At least I know I am not procrastinating alone

Hahaha. If only it was as easy as it sounded. Laziness... Itll get ya! Hahaha

ZachTTLM

You guys will notice a difference with upgraded bushings. Each brand has a different level of hardness which will change the vehicle differently but all brands will improve the feel of the car over the factory rubber bushings. This is something we have been doing a lot of research on due to the start of manufacturing our own line of bushings. If there is anything you guys have questions on during your installs, please feel free to contact us.

ZachTTLM

I agree with a lot of grinders link with a few exceptions. One of which is the front shifter bushings. These do not need the torsional rotation like that and the performance of the shifter and a smooth action will improve with a stiffer more rigid bushing from polyurathane. In fact the STi's use a sleeve to allow for the movement for better feel and performance.