Bye bye STI...

ILSMKU2

Well, Im happy and sad to report that I sold my 2011 STI Limited Sedan. This was my 4th Suby in a row and was meant to make me happy after not liking my 09 hatch STI. Unfortunately, the 2011 sedan with the few mods i added still didn't cut it either. I guess I just grew out of it. I'll always love and miss my STI, but it was time for a change...

http://i56.tinypic.com/k324js.jpg

To all the friends I made, thank you for the fun times and help! I'll still be around!

RIP 2011 STI sedan limited:
http://i53.tinypic.com/292xrmc.jpg

Thank you,
Don

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Oh that's sad. Well good luck with your future endeavors. You are always welcome here regardless and I hope you do stick around.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow so sad. :(

ILSMKU2

Hey everyone! How's everyone been doing? Gosh, its almost been a year with My M3. I admit... i miss my STi. I miss the TQ. I miss the rumble. I miss being able to drive 60mph in the rain and it not feel out of control. Most importly, I miss the the good forums! I hope all is well with everyone here and hope to have another STi someday. Thats all for now.

Cheers everyone!

View attachment 2573

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes it has been a long time. You will be back someday. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks pal. Yes we have grown a great bit, but its because we have such great people who support us. Today Subaru Of America tweeted about us. :) I have a huge meet with them in Ocean City Maryland next week.

ILSMKU2

Just cause you don't own one now doesn't mean you can't hang out. Still part of the family.

Thanks man. To be honest, I could have posted more. I went to m3post.com and have been trying to learn as much as I could about my car. Sadly, they don't have nearly the amount of information we have hear.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I give my mods and HolyCrapItsFast all the credit. Them guys have done an awesome job here. Elite STi is awesome and so is the premium members forum now with info.

ILSMKU2

Thanks pal. Yes we have grown a great bit, but its because we have such great people who support us. Today Subaru Of America tweeted about us. :) I have a huge meet with them in Ocean City Maryland next week.

Funny you should mention this. This meet was mentioned on my M3 forum. You might see some of the M3post guys there. While most have not impressed me. Some of them are actually humble nice people.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Really? What did they say?

ILSMKU2

I give my mods and HolyCrapItsFast all the credit. Them guys have done an awesome job here. Elite STi is awesome and so is the premium members forum now with info.

Geroge was a very helpful person to me when I had My STI. As well as many of the other member here too. Im still very thankful for all of that help I received. =)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Oh well some people just won't learn. :rambo:

ILSMKU2

Yea pretty much. Nothing I can do about it other than visit good forums! LoL.

Well, my little one (we had a new baby 8 months ago) just woke up from a nap. Its play time with Dad. I will check back soon. Good chatting with you guys. See you soon. Take care.

Don

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Same to you my friend. Have a great night. :)