Car Cover

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
anyone know of a place to get a decent quality car cover for our cars? 07 STi. my car will be sitting for quite a while so i would like one that has a space designed for the factory spoiler if possible. thanks in advance

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
doesnt look like there is a spot for the spoiler. i want it to come down the rear windshield, across the trunk and up the front of the spoiler and over. from what i see theirs will go right across from roof to top of spoiler, leaving a big area of space underneath.

thats the best way i can describe it lol

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I have one that I am not using... It is yours if you pay shipping. I forgot which one it is because it came with the car when I bought it but the guy who had it befor me only buys the best shit.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
I have one that I am not using... It is yours if you pay shipping. I forgot which one it is because it came with the car when I bought it but the guy who had it befor me only buys the best shit.

Dont you live on long island? Im really not that far and id be interested in meeting up with u to also talk about my motor. I cant seem to get any solid help from anyone and this is the first time im building a motor

And thats all i have to say about that...

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yes I am. :tup: Would love to meet and I'm happy to help in any way I can.