Clutch Issue

icudruln

So in my quest to keep miles off my STi, I recently picked up a new daily; a 1993 Subaru Legacy L AWD wagon with a 5 speed. Yesterday, I ran into an issue with it, and I'm confused.

The dealership I picked it up from replaced the clutch before they put it up for sale, so it has +/- 800 miles on it. I followed break in procedures so I wouldn't have any issues, and yesterday, the clutch pedal went straight to the floor and wouldn't cone back up. Originally, I thought maybe they didn't replace the slave cylinder when they did the clutch, and immediately looked for leaks. Both the slave and master cylinder weren't leaking, nor was there any fluid drop from the brake fluid reservoir.

I checked the slave cylinder, and I can move it back and forth a good 3/4 inch each way. I'm just confused if the slave cylinder is faulty, or possibly the throw out bearing (I hope not), or do I just need to bleed the clutch?

I figured I'd put this in the general section since it's not STi related. Help a brother out!