Cobb V3 Accessport Help

I just purchased a V3 Cobb Accessport for my 06 STi. My car has a SPT short ram intake, and SPT catback exhaust, stock intercooler, and stock down pipe. I already updated the firmware and HAVE NOT hooked it up to my car yet. After reading all the manuals and watching all the videos the thing that stands out to me is in RED letters and says the maps on the Accessport do not support any other brand of air intake. A custom map is needed. Was wondering where I can obtain a map with these parameters. Figured someone must have the same upgrades as me and already have the map. Any help is greatly appreciated. I am new to the Accessport aspect and could use some guidance. I have looked around at Pro tunes and some of them go for a pretty penny. Thanks.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Last edited:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
[MENTION=3301]FoxxDodger[/MENTION]

Awesome now check out the tuning section for some information and to know what to expect. Also to learn some of the lingo so to not be caught like a deer in headlights. Lol

Also you must read the linked section. This will pertain to what you need to do and why.

http://www.igotasti.com/vBforum/showpost.php?p=58211

@HolyCrapItsFast

Wow Ok, might have bitten off more than I can chew. Was hoping it was just a map that I had to upload on to the Accessport and then go. I am a hockey player who has taken a couple shots to the head hahaha.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
@HolyCrapItsFast

Wow Ok, might have bitten off more than I can chew. Was hoping it was just a map that I had to upload on to the Accessport and then go. I am a hockey player who has taken a couple shots to the head hahaha.

He is local to New York and may be able to work out something. I dunno if he provides OTS maps but he might?
He's been pinged enough in this conversation, give him some time to respond and he can discuss this further with you.
He does very reputable work and many people are very satisfied.
Another option use to use your stock intake and just load the OTS map from Cobb. Your not really gonna see much from the spt unit anyhow. If you want more noise, you can do a silencer delete on the stock piece or purchase Cobb's supported intake.