COOLANT OVERFLOW TANK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chance

Im trying to move my coolant over flow tank to the side to clear up some room for my roated turbo kit. Who on this forum has it done and could u please post close up pics of it. Im having a hard time finding pic of the tank being moved or there to far away. THANKS

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Hey did you ever figure this out yet... I would have though someone on here would have done this.

MILLI_VANILLI

I can't get pics up yet but i will as soon as I can..... I have a 2007 WRX STI LIMITED with a Garrett GT 35 rotated kit ..... I didnt build the car but looking at the tank I can see a custom metal bracket " if you will" that has one hole to fit the upper res and another to fit in one of the open holes that you will have on the top of the intake manifold , i will look for that bolt size... my car only has one bracket holding the res and it has been fine.... it also allow alot of flexibility, due to the fact that i can move it all the time........ will get pics up soon .... hope that helps

Last edited:

MILLI_VANILLI

oh the bracket is literally a piece of aluminum with the proper sized holes drilled into it ... about 3mm thick ..... and about 5 inches long