Cosworth Pistons/Rings

Ninjawolf

They are 99.5mm 9.2:1 compression pistons that i need gone! They come with the rings, everything is new in box. I got these for $900 im looking to get something different.

Message or text me
203-260-6421
-Jesse

Looking for $800

0cb31c2e.jpg

3c750ad3.jpg

7c8abd73.jpg

Ninjawolf

the block is being rebuilt on the 2nd with forged internals, cammed head with bigger valves and dual springs, then when i started asking around about pistons people were saying meth and high compression should make things interesting with my setup. I wanted to be a little different, i never hear anybody say (in my area) that they are running high comp. pistons in their cars

GA Scooby

the block is being rebuilt on the 2nd with forged internals, cammed head with bigger valves and dual springs, then when i started asking around about pistons people were saying meth and high compression should make things interesting with my setup. I wanted to be a little different, i never hear anybody say (in my area) that they are running high comp. pistons in their cars

Definitely! It takes some balls to run higher compression on pump gas. I'm sure the meth adds a bit of safety.