Denso BCS 136200-2690 male connector

So while searching for a factory like connector for my MAC EBCS, since i don't like to hack and splice into the visible factory harness. Anyway, I think i finally found one. Will post more information once it arrives but figured I would share what I found so far. First finding what this connector seems to be a PITA. Second, I only found it after searching google for Denso connectors and about 14 pages in, basically identifying it by site. So story time over looks like the connector is made by Sumitomo. I have listed the site I found the connector from below as well as the part number for the connector.

http://www.cycleterminal.com/mt-series-090.html

Sumitomo p/n: 6180-2405

[MENTION=9]HolyCrapItsFast[/MENTION] does this look like the correct connector to you, and/or do you have a source on a better connector?

SudoSTI

What did you find with the connector? Or am I not reading it right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I got the connector installed and works perfectly.

2e55eed234d752c4c853a9442d9ac74f.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That is a great find man. I have been trying to source a bunch of OEM connectors related to other projects like tieing the wide band or other sensors into the TGV's for logging to the AccessPort on newer subies and also flex fuel related stuff. I found some other China sources also and have come across the Sumitomo brand a couple of times. Alas I have been able to find all of the connectors I need but one, but it is not suby related so I won't even mention it here. You can find just about any connector you could want on Aliexpress but to get a good deal you probably have to buy a bunch at time which is no problem for me.

So while searching for a factory like connector for my MAC EBCS, since i don't like to hack and splice into the visible factory harness. Anyway, I think i finally found one. Will post more information once it arrives but figured I would share what I found so far. First finding what this connector seems to be a PITA. Second, I only found it after searching google for Denso connectors and about 14 pages in, basically identifying it by site. So story time over looks like the connector is made by Sumitomo. I have listed the site I found the connector from below as well as the part number for the connector.

http://www.cycleterminal.com/mt-series-090.html

Sumitomo p/n: 6180-2405

@HolyCrapItsFast does this look like the correct connector to you, and/or do you have a source on a better connector?

That is a great find man. I have been trying to source a bunch of OEM connectors related to other projects like tieing the wide band or other sensors into the TGV's for logging to the AccessPort on newer subies and also flex fuel related stuff. I found some other China sources also and have come across the Sumitomo brand a couple of times. Alas I have been able to find all of the connectors I need but one, but it is not suby related so I won't even mention it here. You can find just about any connector you could want on Aliexpress but to get a good deal you probably have to buy a bunch at time which is no problem for me.

The hardest part is Trying to figure out what the connector is. There not much information out there on this subject at the moment. Oh well as time goes on and I find more I will make more list. Perhaps we should start a master list of the connector, what it is and where we can find it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
That's not a bad idea. Sumitomo and Denso seems to make up most of what is in our cars from my personal research