DierwulfBL's 2011 WRB STi - Reverse Build!

DierwulfBL

Been awhile since the last update. Ordered some Project Kics 7-sided blue lugs and some all-season yokohama Avid Envigors for my off-season wheels. Also got a 50% heat deflection carbon tint thats 35%. Here's a pic of my "winter" setup. Please note I will not be running snow tires for the 1 day we get slush down here, but the summer tires were pretty bad last year when we had some slush/ice so I wanted an all-season setup with skinnier tires/17s, also going to run these wheels for RallyX if I decide to do any.

2011111216344366.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks good pal. I heard you passed the Elite STi test.

DierwulfBL

Just participated in my first rally X ever, and drove my STi. All I can say is WOW that is a ton of fun, everyone was givin me hell for driving such a new car but the car was made to be driven!!! Got a few battle wounds drifting, couple rock chips and such and there was a pretty big dip at one point i obviously hit too hard cause the bottom of the bumper is scratched and looked like it scooped some rocks. If you want your car to stay immaculate dont do it, but if you want to have a hellova lot of fun GO FOR IT, you will not be disappointed. I got no pics cause i was busy driving/corner working but someone was takin pics/vids and if i see any ill link em up! I'll have my crx back going again for the next race so I can thrash that around without worry of scratches and breaking stuff :)