EJ25subies 05 STi journal

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Lay it out on some wax paper and a flat surface, apply the JB Weld to the parts liberally and piece together. When cured, use a Dremel to remove the excess.

Just a suggestion. :tup:

ej25subie05

Did a little work on the STI, was having blow by issue with my crawford can so I'm looking at getting a better design. Did a few other things in engine bay.

went to the trunk installed my aeromotive fuel pump along with my spec c jdm 12l tank. currently a windshield washer tank :) than down the road ill use it for both windshield and meth. oh and it has a sparco fire extinguisher on it :) you know plan for the worst, hope for the best
what y'all think???

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks great! Great job.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
:lol: I'm old

It means "wow"

Why didn't I just say "wow"

Wow!

:tard:

ej25subie05

well this is a journal is it not :)

today on beautiful sunny september 17th i changed my oil :) haha 55,000k miles on the clock, along with a fresh engine oil change as well.

if you sti guys don't know what transmission oil to get i will talk very highly of subarus extra-s 75w90s. my shifts are a lot smoother and 5th gear grind has seemed to be gone now :) what sucks is i had to drop my subframe for this... go figure, can't ever be an easy job lol

i ran motul 300 oil in my last 6 speed and in the winter it wouldn't shift worth a rats tail in the cold.

added some bling bling to the engine bay, also waiting on some mishimoto silicone radiator hoses (from jordan @ defined) :) should spice things up a bit along with a nice alternator cover :) stay tuned pictures coming soon.

ej25subie05

its been a while since i have posted here or in that case even touched my car. although i will take back what i said about subaru transmission fluid. my 2nd gear, 4 th gear and 5th even 6th at times are grinding now. not all the time but its enough to get annoying and miss shift...

so I'm going to flush it out again and try half and half motul and redline. hopefully that fixes this issue.

other than that car has been solid :) not a single issue has come up. since thats all i have for now here are a few pics i took last night. (sorry guys not a photographer but i try )

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Sorry to hear about the tranny!

Awesome pics!

ej25subie05

i talked to andrewtech and he says if i do the oil change he recommends the grinding will go away. if his setup doesn't work I'm just going to run synchromesh lol. already know someone that ran it in an sti for over 60k miles no problem. ill keep y'all updated on what i find out. i have 2 bottles of motul 300 already just need to get the redline.