finally have pictures

Jujubee

ok so I signed up last week and I couldn't for some reason get pictures up but here we go now rnd. 2 lol but I have a 04 WRB sti and I have some plans for when I come back to the states currently deployed but patiently waiting to come home. mods done are bigger tmic, bigger radiator, invidea tbe, and it has a accessport stage 2 but problem with that is I don't have the access port didn't come with car when I got it from my friend .. I did plan on getting the 30r when I come back and so other things its been back and forth between that and a 20g but m mind is made up im still looking for other parts and any input will be welcome !! and my names Julian by the way.

Attachments

• subie.jpg
    subie.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 62
  • jenny.jpg
    jenny.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 61

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

I think you can just get a new AP and flash over the old ECU if your friend cant find the AP.

Start up a members journal and we'll all be happy/eager to chime in on ideas for your build!

Jujubee

I ll give it a whirl and see how that goes and ill have to look into that more like right now. my only thing is google, different sites, and this cause im deployed eh the time moves so slow but gives me ideas and plans.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us, for sure! Any questions or random information you want will be here in a heartbeat if it's not here already, so please give a shout if you need anything at all! :)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI! 04 WRB FTW! :tup:

ICY STi

Welcome to the forum!!!

The AP isn't that big of an issue. I had a locked ECU when I got my STi a few years ago. All you have to do is get ahold of an AP that is for your year MAKE SURE IT'S UNMARRIED. Marry it to your ECU and change the map if you so choose then I marry the AP. It will unlock your ECU and allow for tuners to get into your ECU for possible protunes later. At any point I HIGHLY suggest to talk to the vendors and pick up an AP from one of them. Then you can just marry up and go. :)

Jujubee

Alrighty thanks I am going to go 30r when I get back to the states I've made up my mind. And I'll have to come across another AP when I get there too, I'll be posting pics when I do the whole thing so ill keep everyone posted !!