For Sharla (07STIChic) Colorado!!

Yup...u sure were :) Totally got you

y_u_no_guy_.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
EVO I just released IGOTAEVO.com on Facebook just a little while ago. I hope you know your EVO's cause you will be a mod on that forum and Sharla will have to find someone else to pick on, lol. Forum will be released in the fall.

EVO I just released IGOTAEVO.com on Facebook just a little while ago. I hope you know your EVO's cause you will be a mod on that forum and Sharla will have to find someone else to pick on, lol. Forum will be released in the fall.

Sweet, congrats man! Now I just need a sticker for the car.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet, congrats man! Now I just need a sticker for the car.

I should have them and shirts soon I hope, lol. I will let you know when I do. We will at least have Facebook to build it for now while we build it. Jordan is a admin on that page on Facebook, and if you wanna admin that page I will add you ad admin.

I should have them and shirts soon I hope, lol. I will let you know when I do. We will at least have Facebook to build it for now while we build it. Jordan is a admin on that page on Facebook, and if you wanna admin that page I will add you ad admin.

I would do the facebook page but I'm almost never on there. =( Usually the only time I'm on FB is when I'm drinking lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I would do the facebook page but I'm almost never on there. =( Usually the only time I'm on FB is when I'm drinking lol.

Okie dokie no biggie. The forum will be better than Facebook, lol.

Vermont

O, I see how it is.... Don't ask the number one STI fan boy in the springs to come out for donuts... Real cool luke real cool...

I would like some donuts as well... :drool:

05STiOwner

You are welcome. I know you could have started it but I thought I would give you a head start. I have missed everybody here, been a few days since I have been on. I couldn't type pretty much all of friday and all weekend because I chopped off a chunk of my left index so I had to get stitches. I post a thread for somebody else and they whore this thing up, nobdoy whores up my post :( lol. Mmm donuts, eating one right now haha. In Class:rofl:

05STiOwner

This is true story. Jeez, you sound like every d-bag I punched in the face for saying that :). Lol, rob the cradle jeez. That would be sweet. Most people don't even know what there Subaru has so I don't even bother to talk to them. That's just the way life is. You would, big fatty :).

Vermont

yuck korean.... Tai is better. There is a great Tai place up on north powers by the best buy and smash burger up there.

Which DD is it again?