Fuel system help

Trosz

My 2006 sti was hesitating under boost and would break up around 4800-5000 rpm, I figured the plugs were bad. Before I got to change them I was driving home on the highway, slowed down turned and when accelerating from 4th to 5th I heard a slight pop on the passenger side and my car began to stall and die, I couldn’t keep it idling and eventually stalled and would not start, I thought fuel pump went. I changed that from my 04 sti it had a warlboro 255, installed pump seemed to run well, managed to get the car started and it ran well, for about 15-20 seconds (when the pump duty cycle fell from 100-33) it began to cough and die once again. I could keep it running barely by constantly peddling the gas pedal, but would not run on its own. I changed the relay under the glove box, issue remained, swapped the for (oem) from under the intake and issue remained unchanged, same result. At this point I have one more to check I believe the fuel pump controller ? Just not sure if I’m wasting my time on that, any and all advice or tips would be great. Like I said it runs fine when pump is at 100% duty cycle, then once it drops from high idle to 33% the car begins to lose fuel and dies, that’s pretty much it for info thx again hope you never have an issue as annoying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grinder34

Track Monkey
You checked under the hood right. You heard something, meaning something probably happened. Check all the vacuum hoses you can see/feel to make sure everything's attached and didn't crack/split. That'd be my guess

Trosz

Yes I had the entire intake off when doing the FPR and checked all lines and ensured they were on well when replacing the intake, but I will double check everything this week, once I get some free time, thx I will post any findings in a few days or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk