GD Corner Light Cover

Z1107

I took a rock to my passenger side corner light and it blew out the cover. Need a new one. I assume all GD's corner light covers are clear because mine are. Hit me up.

Z1107

If anyone ever looks on here for the info I was looking for, I found corner lights for $80 for one from Subaru, $60 for one at other sites, or $23 for two on eBay. Just ordered them.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Do you have links kind sir... I'm just so lazy:lol:

Z1107

so I just found out why those ebay corner marker lights were so cheap. they came in yesterday and I discovered that my factory bulb sockets wont fit in the fixture and the kit came with new wiring harness' that I have to splice into the factory wiring which I dont want to do so I am trying to come up with ideas to jerry rig these things so I can fit the factory lights. if one of the moderators would like to move this to a technical thread it would much appreciated as I am going to take pics and make a write up.

Z1107

I just disconnected the lights and painted the new covers black. I like the look. I have a friend who does body work and we were throwing around the idea of just filling in the holes and smoothing it out and deleting the lights altogether.