GD George's cars (Retired)

jswansti

Brought my AP and laptop with me to work so I can take a quick log at lunch. Hope that search for your new shoes is going well :lol:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Amen Toomes! Preach brother! Be smart the first time!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I thought I was getting a nice red finish on my turbo but it came bare aluminum. Well I wanted red god damn it. I had some of that nice duplicolor metal cast paint left over so I got bored and painted my turbo.

Looks fucking amazing!

CIMG0625.JPG

CIMG0626.JPG

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I hope so... every think I put in gets obscured by hoses, wires and other shit.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Holy I will give all my shoes for that shit right there! AWESOME!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you everyone!!! :tup:

I was considering blue but red was what I had at the moment so red it was :rofl:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yup... That's how it came. Billet Waste Gate, Fully ported and polished, coated hot side all for $1345, free shipping.

I don't know how long that deal is going to last though which is why I jumped on it before they wake up and realize it.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
You read my mind... Scary! :lol:

They are now sitting at the end of my bed waiting to go in. That along with the heads and AMR T60R and it should be a whole different animal. :tup:

jswansti

You read my mind... Scary! :lol:

They are now sitting at the end of my bed waiting to go in. That along with the heads and AMR T60R and it should be a whole different animal. :tup:

Nice! Cant wait to see the results.

What alternator cover do you have by the way? I think thats among the next things im going to purchase so im trying to see which one I like the most.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

jswansti

Good to know! I saw the Agency Power the other day, it's at the top of my list so far :) The Arc one is interseting, a little too much going on for my personal taste, and I like the red for the AP.

jswansti

I think that the Arc would look pretty good on your car with the other bling you got going on! Would look kinda out of place on mine i think.