Got salt/snow? Post up some salty/snowy car photos.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
No but it can take a blizzard, when no one's on the road! Safety first! ;)

Man i wish i had your roads then!!!

We have idiots going 5 in 25.... 10 in 35.... 20 in 65......

Rain snow sleet. Anything at all and its the end of the world!!!

Been there done that. Inches from landing in a ditch. Never again. Ever!

Even if the scoob wasn't on blocks i wouldn't be driving it in this crap weather. Summer Ultra High Performance tires in snow is a bad time ! Hahaha

The first snowfall this year, was only 2 inches just enough to cover the roads, still had the summer wheels on. I was unprepared because the avg. temp was still warm, it got cold that day...you can drive okay but all steering was lost. hahaha

35r

Idk if mine will ever see snow again. After this year itll be a little unruly in that weather.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
G8vae8I.jpg

hahaha :rofl: thats what i say!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Jeez man... It brings me to tears seeing this!!!! How dare you not wash your car in sub zero weather! :lol:

Damn... Im so glad mine is staying away from this crap. The beater truck is getting frickin raped by the salt!!!!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Jeez man... It brings me to tears seeing this!!!! How dare you not wash your car in sub zero weather! :lol:

Damn... Im so glad mine is staying away from this crap. The beater truck is getting frickin raped by the salt!!!!!

Strange how the CTT has most of the salt caked inside the barrel of the wheel rather than on the face. It's nice that the CTT is silver and hides this crap better. The scoob is just a mess. Looks like a frosted dog turd. lol

Gonna be in the 60's this weekend!! Bath time for the two.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Strange how the CTT has most of the salt caked inside the barrel of the wheel rather than on the face. It's nice that the CTT is silver and hides this crap better. The scoob is just a mess. Looks like a frosted dog turd. lol

Gonna be in the 60's this weekend!! Bath time for the two.

Picssssss of before and after are a must!!!!!

Youre lucky cause our high will be 19 this weekend! :lol:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
we're supposed to get our biggest storm of the season starting tomorrow night. I'll try to get it extra salty on the way back from doing donuts (if i can find a place). Damn living in a "big" city.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Picssssss of before and after are a must!!!!!

Youre lucky cause our high will be 19 this weekend! :lol:

We've been below freezing for weeks. This is the first warmup in a while. Typically the temps cycle a lot here, a few days are dead cold and then a few days later it's ok like 40's or 50's here this time of year. But man, below zero, teens, this shit sucks. Lots of little snow storms with a few inches but nothing like what you guys have had up there in the rust belt.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We've been below freezing for weeks. This is the first warmup in a while. Typically the temps cycle a lot here, a few days are dead cold and then a few days later it's ok like 40's or 50's here this time of year. But man, below zero, teens, this shit sucks. Lots of little snow storms with a few inches but nothing like what you guys have had up there in the rust belt.

These next few days. Roanoke and surrounding cities are gonna get raped with almost 2 feet of snow!!!!!!

Buffalo got their spanking recently. We got hit somewhat hard. (Not as hard as i wouldve liked to but it was good enough :lol: )

Pics pics pics! :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
we're supposed to get our biggest storm of the season starting tomorrow night. I'll try to get it extra salty on the way back from doing donuts (if i can find a place). Damn living in a "big" city.

No good parking lots for donuts here either. Most of them are all designed with little islands, curbs and what not.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Dont forget ociffers! :lol:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
These next few days. Roanoke and surrounding cities are gonna get raped with almost 2 feet of snow!!!!!!

Buffalo got their spanking recently. We got hit somewhat hard. (Not as hard as i wouldve liked to but it was good enough :lol: )

Pics pics pics! :lol:

We had two feet during one week in Feb of 2011. Shut this whole mother down here. They even abandoned snow plows. Cars were literally buried under drifts and where the plows had covered them up. When it finally thawed, cars were scattered everywhere. lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
We had two feet during one week in Feb of 2011. Shut this whole mother down here. They even abandoned snow plows. Cars were literally buried under drifts and where the plows had covered them up. When it finally thawed, cars were scattered everywhere. lol

Dude... I cant imagine one of our cars ABANDONED!!!!! I would cry!!!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Dont forget ociffers! :lol:

Shit, those guys scatter and hide even when it rains. They institute something called "operation slick streets", meaning they wont respond to accidents unless there are injuries. It's mayhem on the streets and you could probably get away with anything, well almost

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Shit, those guys scatter and hide even when it rains. They institute something called "operation slick streets", meaning they wont respond to accidents unless there are injuries. It's mayhem on the streets and you could probably get away with anything, well almost

Thats messed up... Wtf!!!