Greetings from Bangkok

Bucky

Hi all I am a new member from bangkok, Thailand. Nice to know you all and very happy to be IGOTASTI member.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend!

Mobile Signature: Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Hihi! Tell us more about you, your car, etc... and dont forget to post some pics.

I'm going to Bangkok this winter, any suggestions?

Bucky

Hihi! Tell us more about you, your car, etc... and dont forget to post some pics.

I'm going to Bangkok this winter, any suggestions?

My ride is Bugeye WRX STI 2002 WRC Blue. For the place during winter i would suggest both North - Chiangmai which is very nice place and wheather in cold season & South - Krabi island, PP island, Li-pe island all are very wonderful place for you guys here. If you have a chance, please try to visit these place. Safe & save places but i would not recommend to go to Pattaya at all. Koh Chang in Trad province which is located in East also quite okay. Surf internet for the places i have receommended. :lol:

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Hi all I am a new member from bangkok, Thailand. Nice to know you all and very happy to be IGOTASTI member.

Awesome! I love Thailand! Welcome!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
My ride is Bugeye WRX STI 2002 WRC Blue. For the place during winter i would suggest both North - Chiangmai which is very nice place and wheather in cold season & South - Krabi island, PP island, Li-pe island all are very wonderful place for you guys here. If you have a chance, please try to visit these place. Safe & save places but i would not recommend to go to Pattaya at all. Koh Chang in Trad province which is located in East also quite okay. Surf internet for the places i have receommended. :lol:

We're going to those three places: Bangkok, Karabi (near Koh Lanta, I think) and Chiangmai! We were thinking about a day trip to Ayutthaya.

Anyways, post up some pics. Do you have any mods, or are you thinking about any? Tell us more!