hello all!

04stiwagon

Hello, im kyle. The subie sound is what has drawn me to ownership. I have read and learned a lot this site and figured its about time to make an account and start talking with others about my current project. I currently own a 2004 wrx wagon that i bought last year after my 05 sti got rear ended and totalled from a drunk driver... i bought my sti back from salvage so i can swap everything over. Engine, tranny, brakes, dash, etc etc. I haven't started anything yet, but i think i have everything i need to make this happen soon. Im hoping to hear your insights on this project and give any tips that may arise that i may not be aware of. Ive swapped an sr20 into my 91 240sx, and swapped a solid front axle onto my 91 4runner, so im no dummy, but im far from an expert! Any advice is welcome!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome friend.

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
welcome and sorry to hear about the STi but at least the parts are still good to use in the wagon. cant wait to see the progression of this. make sure you start a member journal for it!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Ask any questions you need to ask along the way. We are here to help! :tup:

04stiwagon

So can i just bolt on the sti front and rear sub frame with all the suspension components right onto the wagon? Or will i have to frankenstein some of it?