Hello Everyone! New from MA!

DSRX2005

My name is Dan and I have a 2005 WRX with a full STi swap. I know it's not REALLY an STi but id like to hang out with you guys anyways hah.
Any tips or tricks about this forum, let me know!
Check it out!

^^These aren't really the most recent pictures, Ill give you guys some more when she's done :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:welcome: to the team. What's all done to your WRX?

Paul.c

Howdy. Sti swaps are sometimes cooler than a regular sti. Having the dedication to do something that isn't supposed to be done! That rocks! Check out the members journals section and start your own. Also have a peek at the garages and join in on the awesomeness!

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group! Only hint or rules to this place is keep it clean and treat others with respect...this isnt just a place that you have to own a sti just love them ;)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy!

Check out the member's journals and feel free to start your own

DSRX2005

Thanks guys!
Ya so far (to answer your question) I have an EJ25, VF48, Invidia catless DP, FMS catback, AMR TMIC, and a tune from Bren. Also a few other little things also just to make me happy too :) I'll check out the garage threads and the members journals, when my Subaru is 100% done ill upload all the pics and the story to go along!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Quick question, how come I can't start a thread in the IGOTASTi.COM Garage ?

You have to become a premium member sponsor to unlock that.

Paul.c

You can start a journal and tell us the story of your car up until now, then as you progress you can just update your journal thread.