Hello from Brisbane Australia!

ZaneQD

Hello all! My name is Zane and I'm coming to you live from South East Queensland, Australia. :D I'm currently 20 years old, in my last year of uni, and working part time as an assistant accountant for my local government.

I just picked up my 2005 STi a bit over two months ago, and it's a big improvement over my old Holden... I'm not too sure on the specs of STi's over the oceans, but my ADM STi is carrying the EJ207 engine with the DCCD. Only running stock boost, turbo, and intercooler at the moment, but she's booked in for a remap and more boost next week!

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

How did you hear about us?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!! ADM?! Not often you hear that! I would love to see pics of the old holden and pics of the sti are a must!!! :lol: :tup:

ZaneQD

Hi everyone, and thanks for the welcomes :D I saw your facebook page through "recommended pages" and it all went from there. I'm still trying to work on adding pictures; do I have to pass a minimum post count before I can add pictures to the forum? I can't seem to find any way to add them... But none the less pictures will be up as soon as possible.

ZaneQD

And my old Commodore as requested. 3.8L Buick V6, 4 speed 4L60E auto. She was a super reliable car, but with a power to weight ratio of around 100KW/tonne (0.06bhp/pound.... I hope that's how you guys calculate that... Google don't lie to me!) I'm definitely glad I've upgraded! :D

sxDqn9n.jpg

rkRWf07.jpg

xBTL6IM.jpg