Hello from Cleveland, Ohio

Hello to everyone I would like to start off by thanking Alin for paying for covering my first year of premium membership. My name is Radu I work as a Repair Technician on Acuras so if anyone owns one I may be able to help with any questions you may have. I currently drive a 2012 Acura TSX 6 speed manual. I got a great deal at work on a lease and it is not a bad daily driver. My current summer ride is a 2006 honda cbr 600rr I will try to get some pictures up of it this week. My lease on my Acura is coming to an end and I am considering on buying a Subaru STI.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

4bc9b09b2f898c11f77eba4df494faea85dcdcd87862aacdd7257d0badcdc287.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family. [MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] has been a great asset to us over the years.

You'll love the STi. Get one. ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!

Here's a picture from 2010 when I first got my car and you still had your G35. :tup:

o ya my previous car before my acura was a 2004 g35 coupe 6 speed manual with brembo package miss that thing

Welcome! You will not regret the STi :D

sacnvz

Welcome! I had an 05 G35 and absolutley loved the car at first but eventually got bored with it and sold it a year later. This is my 1st subaru, (well, 2nd, long story) but I wouldn't consider ever buying another make in the future. AWD is an entirely different driving experience.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

:tup: