Hello!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Who cares, lol. Start a journal and get a garage! Your part of the team! Also enter giveaways and become a sponsor! You'll like it. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Brother its still a STi. We help each other learn and grow daily.

CFEJ257

Okay I will when I get on a computer later today. What's wrong with your STi? Oh by the way happy 420 everyone!

05STiOwner

It's missing the passenger side side panel for the bumper. Scratch front bumper, no grill. On top of it, somebody backed into me and scratched my rear bumper :(

CFEJ257

Dang that sucks I'm sorry atleast its just the bumpers and not the quarter panels those are expensive! :) look on forums I found a bumper for $50 dollars on my local one.

Paint isn't to bad price wise could you do the body work your self or are the scratches bad?

Last edited:

05STiOwner

It's all good, worst part was it was hit and run. I'll just have the bumper re-painted because I have a rare (subaru) paint color. Bumpers are either a metallic silver or silver or whatever. I will repaint because I don't feel like chopping up the front bumper again for the FMIC lol

CFEJ257

Yea I know how u feel, someone backed into my bumper cracked the fiber glass and it was about $1000 to fix lucky for me I got his insurance. :)

05STiOwner

LUCKY! I'll will just do everything myself one day. I am purchasing parts for the bumper next and some wheels also :D. Paint wiill have to wait.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Wow that looks good. I like where you put the one on the front windshield. :thumbsup:

PS: Ally please also post that on our Facebook page. Thanks

Last edited: