Hello!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Awesome, thank you for your support.

CFEJ257

I miss my car it has been in the body shop for 2 days and I wont get it back till tomorrow night booo, all cuz they used wheel cleaner an my volks! :(
and are now trying to buff out their mistake.

CFEJ257

Thanks!
No I didnt unfortunetly, I bought it from a guy in California who added most of the carbon and I've added to it here and there.

CFEJ257

Thank you!

So I'm thinking about going on e85 and EWG.
I want try and be around 300 @ 6000 feet.

Let me know if you guys have any input or advice.

Thanks Ally

icudruln

Ally, if you go E85 with your setup, it'd be like mine with a FMIC and a CAI, which would be even better. I'd go to a top feed fuel rail setup, and do it right the first time though. That, plus a Grimmspeed Uppipe and 38MM Wastegate would be awesome. Do you have a fuel pump and an upgraded boost solenoid? If not, those are two small things to add in.

Fuel Setup (something you'd never have to change up again): $1000
UP/EWG (power and better boost control): $800 with all gaskets and coated uppipe. Have a local shop fab a dumb tube for less than $100
Fuel Pump (headroom): $90
EBCS (better boost control): $90
Retune on E85

Do the above, and you'll see a night and day change of not only power, but spool and driveability. Other small things I'd consider are ported manifolds, ported throttle body, and TGV Deletes. All of those would bump power up a bit, and have even better spool on the VF39.

Considering I have a short ram, and TGV Deletes, and I put down 333/411 at Mac, I'd think you'd be around 350/430 on the same dyno at same boost levels, but the better part would be a better top end with being able to control boost better being EWG.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ally how come you didn't do it?

CFEJ257

Thank you! Its about 3200 with me in it.
I let him race it Cuz he had never drag raced before so I thought it would be fun. Ill be racing at a test and tune in the next few weeks if work allows.

bugeye_fever

Thank you! Its about 3200 with me in it.
I let him race it Cuz he had never drag raced before so I thought it would be fun. Ill be racing at a test and tune in the next few weeks if work allows.

Nice thanks! Mine is about 3360 with me and a 1/4 tank of gas, and thats with the back seats, spare tire and stuff taken out for AutoX. I'll have to get in the books and see if I can do any of that stuff!

bugeye_fever

I don't actually know. I haven't run it down the quarter since it was a stage 2 2.0. It would be interesting to see though, I may make it to the strip this weekend as I'm curious to see what it would actually do. I'd shoot for probably about what yours runs, but we'll see, dang td04.

CFEJ257

Yea well good luck! I'm taking my car to test and tune this coming Wednesday. I hope to come close to what my Boyfriend ran last weekend, he's a much better driver then I!

CFEJ257

:DI took my car to test and tune for the first time today, I was very happy with my results. Car #946
IMG167.jpg

Last edited: