hey all!

Moon Cricket

New to this forum. Been on Nasioc for a while and figured id check this forum out too. I had a 99rs since new and currently have a nice swapped 2000 rs. (notanstibutitsallgood)
:D
Subies have always been in my family, my sis has three! 99rs, 05sti and 11sti.
woot! anyways hi everyone

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. Post up some pictures. The rest of the team will be stopping by to say hi. Enjoy the site and if you have any questions please ask.

Moon Cricket

Thanks! I heard of this forum on fb, figured id give in and join :)
Trying to figure out how to upload pics, change avatar etc. Also i would like to contribute but it wont let me.. 404 not found error..

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
What do you mean contribute? As in buy a membership or what? Did you get welcome letter?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome to the site! Enjoy and feel free to check out the members journals and feel free to start your own

Definitely would like to see some pics.

JJ... When he tries to purchase a contributors membership it bring you to a 404 error screen

Last edited:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
and it just happened to me when I tried to edit my own post

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks for coming on and wanting to support us. Means a lot. If you click the banner at the top of the forum where it says click here for premium membership it will unlock the whole site and explain what we have to offer you. If you become a sponsor everything will update once you purchase. We will help you out. Anything just ask. Also the welcome email will be in your email not in box. :)

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thanks for coming on and wanting to support us. Means a lot. If you click the banner at the top of the forum where it says click here for premium membership it will unlock the whole site and explain what we have to offer you. If you become a sponsor everything will update once you purchase. We will help you out. Anything just ask. Also the welcome email will be in your email not in box. :)

JJ. He can't. It give you an error once you select the price and try to go to the next screen. I got the same error when I tried to edit my post

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
OK, fixed, sorry security feature was messed up, lol. Try it now Moon and Holy! All good, thanks guys for telling me.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
It's all good now. Thank you JJ!!!

And again, Welcome Moon! We have a couple guys on here with RS's. Even though the site is mostly STi's we definitely welcome all Subarus! and even some evo's LOL

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
It's all good now. Thank you JJ!!!

And again, Welcome Moon! We have a couple guys on here with RS's. Even though the site is mostly STi's we definitely welcome all Subarus! and even some evo's LOL

No problem Holy. We where trying something new out and I guess it don't work, lol. Hey Moon welcome again and sorry about that little glitch.