Hey everybody

MCScoobaru

Hi. I'm Tommy I live in Newport news va. And I've got an 04 sti that I've been building for the past year and a half. I'm in the process of a full motor build. My first time building a motor. So it's going pretty slow. But it's better to get it right. Cause I've had my fair share of motor problems. I'm glad to be a member of the community. And thanks for all the helpful advice in the past. Now it's time for me to help contribute. Here's a picture of my beast

c7eeb841c55f38a80b941c0c6414aeb1.jpg

War_Panda04

STill Plays With Toys!
very cool. im also in the process of a motor build. what are some of the specs/parts you're going with?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
[MENTION=5711]MCScoobaru[/MENTION] welcome friend. ?

Ask us how to become a Lifetime Platinum Member today!

MCScoobaru

Thanks!! It's stock bore, oem case, cp stock compression pistons, eagle rods, 272 bc cams with a nice fp red to top it off. I'm shooting for around 450whp. I'm about to port and polish my heads myself. I like doing things myself

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Doing it yourself can be very rewarding. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. We have built our fare share or engines!!!

SMY Performance

On Vacation
[MENTION=5711]MCScoobaru[/MENTION] welcome friend. If we can do anything for you please let us know. ;)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome. My dream is to have a garage/space big enough to have a car in parts for extended periods to do major work myself.

MCScoobaru

Thanks everyone!! And yeah. I bought my house because of my garage. It's 642 sqft. So lots of space!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk