Hey! New guy from PA!

subisam

Hey everyone! Just wanted to say Hi... I just bought my 2006 sti about 5 months ago and love it so much!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

Where you from?

subisam

Thanks Guys! I had been wandering around your facebook page for a while and decided it would be a good idea to join... You all seem like cool genuine guys that just love subies!! Ill work on getting some pictures taken of my car I do have a tune on stock turbo at 18 psi... Im making 307 AWHP and 326 ft/lbs. Its my daily driver. I have a Perrin Cat-back exhaust Auto meter gauges and a pioneer head unit... I plan on doing some mods later on, but I'm gonna need new tires and a new clutch (recommendations welcome). Nice to meet you guys!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
It seems I've heard lots about clutches on here lately. A little bit of digging could turn up some of those discussions, but if not, just start a new thread and ask! Of course, we'd need/want details about your plans (how you use the car), power goals, etc...

What year STI?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI! Nice ride!

finallymysti

hi fellow se pa buddy. welcome. i'm surprised I haven't seen this car given how much I've been in Lansdale lately. not sure if you know but there are two really good shops in Lansdale. r/t tuning, and psiproformance. I use the latter, my friend uses the former and we have both been happy with the outcomes.

subisam

hi fellow se pa buddy. welcome. i'm surprised I haven't seen this car given how much I've been in Lansdale lately. not sure if you know but there are two really good shops in Lansdale. r/t tuning, and psiproformance. I use the latter, my friend uses the former and we have both been happy with the outcomes.

Hey man! My car looks a little different now than it looks in the photo I posted. I got pulled over for the tint and got a fix it ticket. :x I plan on getting re-tinted soon. But yeah I'm around the merk area. Not sure if you know where that is but.. What year is your car?