Hola from Puerto Rico!!!

RxSTI

Hi to all :tup:

This is my First Subaru :D
sti1_zps86c410d2.jpg

Also it is the first STI delivered in Puerto Rico!

But it is not my first boxster engine, here is my other baby in action!
ttvs996_zps2c7deac1.jpg

Take care, hope to be a friendly new member :lol:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Wow, congrats!

Are you planning to drag the STI? Any mods planned?

Which one is yours? 75 or 69? Still have it?

RxSTI

Hi, thanks for the welcome!

The STI will see some racing but because it is my daily driver mods will be limited for a stage 2. That is what we all say at the beginning ;)

Mine is the 69 I still have it. I think I will never sell that car too much fun!

Here it is in other race.
pvssupra_zpse591e7fc.jpg

I win in both races!!!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hola amigo! bienvenidos a IGOTASTI!!!! Felicidades en su coche nuevo! Has hecho una gran compra!
Stage 2, eh? We will see because only time will tell! :lol: :bigtup:

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Are there any tracks in PR (F1 style, not drag style)?

How about other mods, like wheels, suspension, etc.?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the family. ;)

ZackUSAF82

Sweet rides, both are beautiful...welcome to the site!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome. Vey nice rides. How do you like the subaru. Porsche looks to be a 996/911. How do you like it?

RxSTI

Thanks all for the nice welcome!!!

Yes it is 996 twin turbo modified with garret 3076 turbos and all the supporting mods. It's really fun it's my weekend warrior!!!

The STI is an awesome machine you guys already know it! The 4wd system is amazing you just point and the car get there without any drama. Also it a great daily driver you can carry 5 people plus a big trunk! I love the new interior it's very european. I'm not planing on suspension or wheels right know because I love how it ride and the roads here have crazy potholes!

Thanks all!!!

PD. Alin that avatar brrrrrrr!!!!:shock:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks all for the nice welcome!!!

Yes it is 996 twin turbo modified with garret 3076 turbos and all the supporting mods. It's really fun it's my weekend warrior!!!

The STI is an awesome machine you guys already know it! The 4wd system is amazing you just point and the car get there without any drama. Also it a great daily driver you can carry 5 people plus a big trunk! I love the new interior it's very european. I'm not planing on suspension or wheels right know because I love how it ride and the roads here have crazy potholes!

Thanks all!!!

PD. Alin that avatar brrrrrrr!!!!:shock:
[MENTION=3549]RxSTI[/MENTION] we ship worldwide if you would like to check out our memberships! Lots of goodies included.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:rofl: Yeah, it's a great avatar, isn't it?! :lol:

Puerto Rico has potholes?!!?!?!??! Man! I thought only Ohio was a crap load of horrible roads! (In exception to Michigan, [MENTION=662]Batmobile_Engage[/MENTION] :rofl: )

Please take some more pictures of both the Porsche and the STi, plus a few of the area you live in! :tup:

Saludos! se ve bien el sti, no lo da?es!! nos veremos pronto en la isla, a ver si me llevo mi STi para alla y dar la vuelta.