HolyCrapItsFast... Cyberu belongs to someone else now.

SudoSTI

I don't understand how you think those prices are unreasonable. $400 for all that in one unit? I was going to get a full Defi CR set and $400 is about the cost of the controller and ONE gauge. I NEED that multigauge. If I could get that with a screen that I could fit into the double DIN I would be ecstatic. I'd be most interested in the V2. Also, not sure if it's the processor or what (I'm no good with electronics :lol:) but is the slight lag of the "gauges" you have something that would be able to be adjusted to be more "fluid?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I probably wouldn't be making these for anyone any time soon. It's just to much work and it just takes to long to get a final product. I have to finish up some other projects first before I tackle another one of these and if I did I would need the money up front.

The display I have is an older version and the newer ones have a faster processor so they are more fluid. They also sell a 7" display that fits nicely into a double din location. All you would need to mount it is one of these...

LCD-FR-70USB-F640.jpg

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
We installed my c-west lip and re-installed the stock side skirts. It looks so much better than the ghey gray shit that was on the car when I bought it. I also went back to the stock grill, just repainted with textured metallic gunmetal and we sprayed the FMIC black. I think I'm happier now. :D There's more to come later I'm sure!

c-west lip

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks great Holy. ?

TK-421

I over the emphasis of the word "ghey" I haven't spelled it that way since way yay back in high school. Looks good man, but blows donkey balls that you "Yorkers" have to have that front plate crap

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I over the emphasis of the word "ghey" I haven't spelled it that way since way yay back in high school. Looks good man, but blows donkey balls that you "Yorkers" have to have that front plate crap

Was that a little insensitive? My bad.

Yeah I hate New York bureaucracy.

TK-421

Was that a little insensitive? My bad.

Yeah I hate New York bureaucracy.

Haha insensitive?! Nahhh I'm the one who breeds insensitivity! I'm a BAD influence. Plus I'm now an Asshole Evo X owner

And yeah I have a few friends up in NY that say some places if you get caught without that front plate it can be a pretty devastating fine

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Wow car looks fucking badass!!! :bow:

I need to get one of those lips!

Nice garage! :D

Hows ray doing?

SudoSTI

"I probably won't make these for a long time... but if I DID here are two examples showing that exactly when you recommended would be possible!"

image.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
[MENTION=4986]SudoSTI[/MENTION]

Im gonna buy one when hes ready to make them. When the time comes, have that money ready! :lol:

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Yeah you'll be waiting a long time. :lol:

I'm finishing up some boost gauges and I just started another project for a shift light/gear indicator using a 2" RGB ring of LEDs and an RGB LED matrix in the middle. It should fit in a 52mm gauge pod.

1463-00.jpg
IMG_2850.jpg

or one of these...
902-00.jpg

Or one of these...
1399-00.jpg

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy crap....

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Wow car looks fucking badass!!! :bow:

I need to get one of those lips!

Nice garage! :D

Hows ray doing?

Ray is simply fabulous! Still looking for a bigger place though. They keep turning away business because they simply don't have the room to work. Doing tranny swaps in EVO's, SR swaps in 240's and clutches in 350Z's gets tiresome when your working in such a small area. Oddly though the only STi that ever came through that shop was mine.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I like the digit to. The only reason I would think about using the matrix over the digit is I could have up-shift and down-shift arrow indicators for when the system thinks you should be up-shifting or down-shifting.

For the ring I was thinking of having the led's rotate around the ring according to RPM and have it change and fade color from purple to blue to green to yellow to orange to red. When it reaches the shift threshold the entire ring will flash white.

Last edited: