IGOTASTi.COM Professional Photo: Sunday October 2, 2011 @ 4:15 PM. CANCELED!!!!!!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
For all of you who don't know I will be having a professional photo shoot for my STi. I was talking with Kurt my photographer and we decided to make this a group shoot. I was like why not. I would be honored to have a bunch of STi's taking pics with my ride. Well we got it all planned out.

The date is Sunday October 2, and we will be meeting at 4:15 at the ClearView Mall in Butler PA. Here is the address we are meeting at: 101 Clearview Circle, Butler PA, 16001. We will be meeting in front of Sears in the parking lot at 4:15 PM and leaving at 4:30 PM to go to shoot. We will then roll to the place we are going and start shooting at 5:00 PM till dark. We are going for a sunset/fall shoot. If you have any questions please ask. :tup:

Canceled due to cold and rain! We will be rescheduling it!

Last edited:
Those going to be involved, please be sure to bring any detail products you typically use to remove road dust etc... The camera tends to really pic this up in the types of photos I take.

ZachTTLM

To those attending I will be there for To The Limit Motorsportz with one of my customers cars. I will also bring some different products to help you with the road dust clean up for your rides. If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Very nice of you Zach.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
:bump:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will also be bringing shirts and stickers with me that you will be able to purchase to show your support. :thumbsup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Who's coming out?

ChrisA215

id love to but im located in philly! i know three drivers that would come but where all in the Philadelphia area :(

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
id love to but im located in philly! i know three drivers that would come but where all in the Philadelphia area :(

I understand. :(

Maybe you can make it to the IGOTASTi.COM & IGOTAEVO.COM & OC AWD MEET June 9th in Ocean City. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Sweet! Kurt is a great photographer it should turn out well!

I'll swing out in something, maybe the GTR if the weather is nice. All makes welcome? ;-)

Fine by me pal. :)