i'm new!!!!

Brock939

My name is Brock, and I love in Ogden Utah. I actually don't have an sti, but a 05 wrx
Wagon. It is matte black, and it has an uppipe, turbo back exhaust, large tmi, electronic boost controller, and a cobb ram air intake. and it has a street tune. It has been a really fun car so far. I am excited to see what it can do with some more work.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team. What goals do you have planned for it?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome to IGOTASTI!! Love your name btw. Brock.... you must have loved being a pokemon gym leader back in the day huh?! Also matte black wagon?! Well post some pics! :tup:

-Alim

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Brock makes me think of Venture Bros. Badass.

Lets see pics of the car! More planned mods?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

ICY STi

Welcome to the forum. Meanwhile post some pics and check out the members journals and start one of your own. What other mods do you have planned? We have an awesome group of vendors on the site that can defiantly hook you up with some deals to help with your build!!

Brock939

hey guys here are some pics of my car before I got the exhaust on. And as for future mods, I am probably going to leave it how it is until I get done with school, but then I will build the motor, do an sti tranny swap, and a bigger turbo like a vf49. I would really like to do a big rotated turbo one day, but we will have to see how things go until then has ha.View attachment 3471View attachment 3471View attachment 3471

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Damn pics arent showing

Brock939

That's weird. They were working when I posted them. I just had to click on the attachment. But when I get back home to my computer I will re post them.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Welcome and Enjoy! :D

Check out the Member's journals and feel free to start your own! :tup:

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group! can't wait to see the pictures...I see members are mentioning the journals, also might want to check out igotasubaru.com as well they have a wagon mafia group as well look forward to hearing from you in both boards!