JDM STi rain guards!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I have them on my STi and love em. They work nice.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Yep, there was a thread about fitment, install etc and the verdict was 75% said they were just fine and the other 25% were tards and wanted to spend another $100 for the genuine thing :/

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Now I think about it Tim I paid $200 and got the factory ones. Maybe that's why they went on so nice and easy.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
lol I want the BaysonR ones. I already got their lip but haven't installed it yet. Everyone else who has installed it though it looks soo good :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Ally you will love em.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm very happy with Bayson R's stuff. I have purchased my carbon fiber lip from them and the fitment is great and you can never beat the price. I have a spare underneath my bed because I could by two for the price others are charging for one.

My friend's rear carbon spoiler was only $280 and the quality was every bit as good as the others that wanted $400+ and again, fitment was perfect.

I couldn't imagine these rain gaurds are worse.

SirMyztiq

I'm going to get some of this stuff. I'll take y'alls word for it that it is good quality!

SSJBaku

i have been considering this lately, have a long list of exterior mods to do, just have not decided when to start buying it all up

Subaru24

Thanks for this ebay link, Ive been pricing rain gaurds for awhile. Didnt want to spend $200. But $100ish is a lot better. Fitment was perfect. Here's some pics.
3.jpg

4.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks good! I love mine also. :)

Subaru24

RallyArmor or Drt looks decent, really anything that gets the job done. Daily driven, just want more coverage than the oem plasic.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I hear ya!

gratefullife

Love my rain guards, but jealous that the older scoobs got the one piece type due to the door design. Style is smexie!!

Automagic corrected by tapatalk.