GD JJ's 2004 STi, 15,000 original miles & 5 years owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I will get that list here in soon. I'm working on it now.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I know I'm gonna do whiteline sways and all whiteline bushings for sure. Once I get a complete list I will post it all and order away!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yeah me to!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well for valentines day wifey got me some carbon fiber and I must say it's sweet. I will post some pictures this weekend. Me so excited to put it on. Wow my wife got me carbon fiber for my STi. I think I'm gonna keep her now!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I updated my journal which is the first post, but will post it here also for you to see. Valentines day gift from the wifey. :tup::tup:
attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Looks like me and Jordan got my suspension all worked out! Sways and endlinks from whiteline here we come!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Nope, no more stock suspension. This is the year of the suspension.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'm dieing to get a set of good coil overs. I keep pouring money into engine builds. I'm just never happy enough with what I got.

I gotta stop and focus on suspension.

I wish there was such a thing as engineholics anonymous. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm dieing to get a set of good coil overs. I keep pouring money into engine builds. I'm just never happy enough with what I got.

I gotta stop and focus on suspension.

I wish there was such a thing as engineholics anonymous. :)

That's to funny. Gonna do adjustable sways and end-links to start! I will post what I'm getting.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Whiteline parts ordered! Ahh suspension here we come. :thumbsup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm gonna take my time this summer and once I change something see how it does and then get use to it, then change some more until I get it all done.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I got 27 mm front and 24 mm rear whiteline adjustable sways, and I also got the sealed whiteline endlinks.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yep can't wait. Then after that some braces, bushings and then the big one! AST 4100's! WOOOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.