GD JJ's 2004 STi, 15,000 original miles & 5 years owned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
I'll keep you on stand by! I should be okay but you never know!

Thanks buddy.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Anytime my friend anytime.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well I have been getting use to my new suspension kids and I must say I'm hooked now on how my STi rides now. Jared said I need some brace, but I have no clue what it is but hopefully he will tell me. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'm sure with the Sways and Endlinks she's tight as hell.

Yep for sure, but Jared said there is a brace I need to keep the car from diving when I hit the brakes. I can't remember what he said it was, lol.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Well guys what is the next best suspension mod? I wanna hear what you all have to say.

icudruln

I think he meant an Anti Lift Kit...I have the Whiteline "Race" ALK sitting on my floor. Looking at the install instructions, it seems like a pain. I figure between sways, the rear chassis bridge, and the ALK, I'll have a different suspension feel for sure. I need to install my goddamn parts to see how she feels to drive! How much different was it to drive the car after the SB/endlink install JJ?

(CLASSIC)%20WHITELINE%20ANTI-LIFT%20KIT.jpg

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks for the info. Gonna look into that today. The sways and endlinks made a huge difference. I got adjustable sways and have mine on the hardest setting and she sticks to the road like glue. Once you put yours on you'll understand. I couldn't believe the difference.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Daddy got a new toy for the track. :) I think the box is sexy. :drool:
attachment.php

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I don't wanna open it, lol. I'm in love with the box. I think next contest I need to give one of these away. :) I will shoot some video this weekend.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
attachment.php

Yep that box. ^^^^^^^

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Carl what a awesome piece of equipment. I'm gonna put the mounts on my STi this weekend.

icudruln

On the Whiteline Sway Bars, which hole is the stiffest setting, the back one? Gonna take care of that rear one today after work.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.