Just got new Vorshlag high caster camber plates installed!

A big thanks goes to Vorshlag for allowing me to test their newest design. This setup adds more caster than other plates on the market AND has perches that work with OEM syle springs. :D

The car feels amazing with the added caster and there is a more direct feeling of the road up front compared to my old Group N ruber top hats.

More pics of the install and details regarding the plates will be added to this thread. :tup:

dsc_1147-M.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I want I want.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I know I'm jealous of you right now and might have to demote you to janitor of the forum. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Isn't that what I already do? Clean up threads and posts, help organize the the forum and make it look nice and clean. :D

:lol:

Yeah good point. Dang you.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I should be getting fronts and rears in Aug to go with my ast's. I just have to find an alignment shop here in Germany :/ I can't wait for your final review :)

Last edited:

STimedic

I used the one on Conn at the Car Care Center. Only other place I can think of is a tire shop down by the train station iirc.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I used the one on Conn at the Car Care Center. Only other place I can think of is a tire shop down by the train station iirc.
Oh snap, I didnt realize they did alignments :D my buddy just got sone coilovers for his s2000, will let him know too. Thanks for the headsup.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
If all goes as planned I'll be getting AST4100's this year as well. :D

I was going to get TiC's SST's from their group buy but I talked to Kevin and since they're a direct dealer for AST he said they can do everything that TiC does and we wont have to pay for shipping. Only difference is they might be a different color than the SST's. They included everything the SST's did, the dust boost, perches, revalving, helper springs and spring of choice all for 2k :) They should be there in a week or so. If you just order some 4100's for 1800 you wont get any of the extra goodies but maybe 2 helper springs for the rear, possibly the perches and an off the shelf valving. Just food for thought.

I asked about the Car Care Center here on post and they can do alignments but most likely just toe. Not camber/caster and no specs sheet :/ I guess I'll try the place by the train station that Medic recommended.