Just joined, STI owner for less than a week :)

drac77

Greetings everyone I am from Bolivia and live in Minnetonka, MN, just picked up my 2015 Launch Edition last Wednesday and am very happy with it so far. I traded in a 2011 5dr WRX which I owned new for a little over three years and the interior refinement alone was worth it. I have to keep it under 4k RPMs during the 1,000 mile break in period and after that will post on how much more responsive the revised ECU/mappings feel compared to the outgoing model (which I do have experience with thanks to a friend). Anyways glad to be here and look forward to the community!:tup:
http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/migramos77/embed/slideshow

Last edited:

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Welcome.
Bolivia to Minnesota ? That's a helluva change!

ZachTTLM

Welcome to the group! Glad you could join us. After break in you will have to let us know what your review is on the car!

drac77

Actually although I have spent almost every summer there growing up (cheap daycare for my parents I guess) and a couple of years studying abroad there. I actually grew up in Northern VA right outside of D.C. I am in MN now due to an corporate acquisition and subsequent paid for relocation.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome.

How did you hear about us?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Bienvenidos a IGOTASTI!

Si tienes algunas preguntas, porfavor pidanos! :D :tup:

By any chance, does your username mean "devil77"?

drac77

It doesn't, at least not that I know of. Drac77 is just from a fascination with the number 77 I have had all my life and a short obsession I had with Dracula during high school. I heard about the forum from a Facebook suggestion...

drac77

Can anyone tell me if my link to the pics is working?? When I click on it I get a null page..:?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Link doesnt work for me.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Ohhhhhhhh yes they do!!! Nice camera!!!!! Quality!!!!!! :ty:

Looks awesome! :tup:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Just posted one to our FB page. :)

drac77

Did you get the SPT exhaust with it?
No, it's the stock exhaust. On my 2011 I did upgrade to a SPT exhaust only because I couldn't hear the rumble from inside the car all that much. My new one has the "sound inductor" which pumps actual engine noise into the cabin (not fakery) and it's awesome. Aside from the bumbly rumbly you can hear the turbo spool and blow off, no need for aftermarket exhaust. My neighbors like that part :lol:. If I were to ever add some ponies then I would probably upgrade but with the way the new throttle remapping feels you could swear that it's already running a stage 2 tune. So no immediate plans for me, ask me again a couple of tax refunds from now :tard:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
How many miles on the car now?! [MENTION=3507]drac77[/MENTION]

ZackUSAF82

My neighbors like that part :lol:.

Pretty sure my neighbors hate me, I go in to work between 3-4 AM every day and I literally start the car and try to roll down the street as quietly, yet quickly as possible. I'm still not nearly as loud as half the diesel trucks in my redneck area though, those things are loud as hell, the majrority are running 4-5" exhaust with no cats...makes my car sound like a Prius. :shock: