Keep Up the Great Work

Z1107

Just want to express my gratitude and respect to JJ, George(Holy), Edwin(Fuji), and Gino(Reks). You guys have done a great job. Everyone these guys go out of their way to go the extra mile to help anyone and everyone regardless of how complex or simple the issue. The devotion is amazing. For anyone who doesn't know the background of these guys here is some perspective.
George no longer owns a Subaru but still finds time in his busy schedule to answer questions daily and do E-tunes for members. Edwin is our mad scientist who pours his own resources into testing products so that we know what's good and what's not (especially after he breaks them) while actively serving in the armed forces. Gino is another member of our armed forces who knows every inch of a Subaru down to the bolts and finds the time (somehow) to give simple straight answers. And of course JJ who has poured his soul into this community making it a family. Plus all of our other mods who work diligently to keep this forum drama free.
Here's the reason I felt compelled to write this. I've read posts from new and prospective members who read threads and complain about them being unfinished and ridiculing our community and mods. This is very aggravating to me as how can someone pass judgement on someone without considering the fact that NO ONE WORKS ON A FORUM FULL TIME for a living! Read the substance and observe the character of our mods and members before giving a typical Nastyoc response as we do not put up with it. Thank you, Z.

Last edited:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I don't even know what to say except thank you. I do push daily for us to be the best. I hope people see that.

Thanks again Zach for your support and friendship.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Thank you for putting it into words. We will continue to try! :)

Z1107

No... Thank you! You guys are the pillars of the community. The one thing I know I can do to help is educating and correcting these people when they make ass' out of themselves even though im not a mod. Everyone should do the same. We are a family of enthusiasts who still act like the Subaru community was before the douchebaggery the community became. Our little oasis, because of you.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Its not because of me! Its TEAM WORK!!!!!!!!

Z1107

I'll concede it's 60/40, you. You've stuck it through the crash crisis of 2011 & 12, and great Facebook wars of 2011! ;)

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
+1

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
I'll concede it's 60/40, you. You've stuck it through the crash crisis of 2011 & 12, and great Facebook wars of 2011! ;)

Thanks pal! You ever need anything or anyone needs anything you can always call me or pm me. :)