Kudos

Alter3go

Just wanted to give u some kudos on the site and the positivity and helpfulness on the site it's been a good experience was on another forum and it really makes u appreciate the community on IGOTASTI just saying almost makes me want to buy a premium membership lol maybe for my cars one year will. In all seriousness Good Job yo!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
:lol:
You came from the worst subaru community to the best. N***** shouldnt even be considered a community!

:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot to us. We have a great team of people who protect us from the trash.

Alter3go

Well haha I am not one to name names and it wasn't even N***** but that's a bad one I saw one post on there and I was done.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Over 4 years here and never one bad post or rude comment.

Alter3go

That's good I seriously appreciate it I got my wife to come around even and she's said to me why don't you ask the guys/gals on the forum lol I'm like " wait what?!?"

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
That's good I seriously appreciate it I got my wife to come around even and she's said to me why don't you ask the guys/gals on the forum lol I'm like " wait what?!?"

That is awesome!!!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Get that free Hoodie with Platinum membership. :)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Good deal!

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Hell of an anniverssary date!

WesternSTi

The Music Man
I have to agree RIPsta. I've been on Honda forums, Prelude forums, and many of the Subie forums, and this is by far the best one. I don't mind I****, but it's beginning to look like ImportAtlanta, one of the worst forums I've been on.

Alter3go

Yeah tell the wife she got it for me for valentines day haha so I'm looking forward to what she's getting me this year lol it better be good jk jk

Alter3go

Naw I ordered it nov6 2012 and it arrived one week early which was feb 14 2013 which was pretty convenient I must say and the wife told me I better get her one heck of a bday gift which is feb 26 lol

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Naw I ordered it nov6 2012 and it arrived one week early which was feb 14 2013 which was pretty convenient I must say and the wife told me I better get her one heck of a bday gift which is feb 26 lol

So what did you end up getting her?

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!

Hahahhahahahahhaha

What was her reaction?!?!?!

You shouldve been in tears when you saw the sti and she shouldve been in tears when she saw the ring!!!!

Alter3go

It was a good day that day lol
Yeah I wasn't it tears but it was a I can't believe I'm really driving this car and a can't believe I'm driving it home and then I was home and I was like " you need anything from the grocery store?" Like every ten minutes