Kunigawa TD06SL2-20G Installed and tuned

STI 2NR

Pretty self explanatory. Blow up vf39-replace with fp green-2 weeks later blow up fp green (cause of blocked oil feed line)-buy kinugawa turbo after much debate. Ran all new 4an oil feed lines and switched to vr1 racing valvoline oil.

Lots of fab work on this one, welding, cutting, was a fun install.

Finished up on the header/coolant tank relocation today.

This was pretty easy to tune since my boost and wg tables almost matched up perfectly to the fp green. This turbo spools up faster/sooner than the fp green ever did though. I am so happy with my purchase.

A few pics.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Looks good!

1) Did you reloacte your coolant reservoir? If so, why?
2) What intake is that?
3) Nice laptop setup! Any more info on that?

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Interesting setup... It's interesting to see a rotated 20G. Not something you see often :tup: I would like to see how this turbo holds up over time and where it spools. I know the FP Green is a fairly quick spooling turbo for what it is and if this spools quicker, that is a decent 20G. I for one am a fan of blouch as far as 20G's go. I was looking at this turbo a while back and it seemed a good quality piece for the money. I just didn't have enough information to make an informed enough decision. There is tons of data on the 20GXT so that is usually what I steer people to if they are looking at 20G's. This may be a viable alternative.

STI 2NR

I love this turbo. Great quality components. So far so good (knock on wood). Went with a full speed density setup to complete the turbo. Motor pics.

Spiffy07

very nice setup! I'm curious, how quickly does your kinugawa 20g spool? Roughly two months ago I installed a Blouch 20G-td06. On the dyno i hit 23 PSI by 4300.