Locking down the rear and other things

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Need some opinions from others.

Gonna hopefully get some spring/summer mods done and I have list of things. See below:
NVH is not an issue with me. The more the better as I like to actually feel and hear the car.

Going to try and replace all of the rubber bits in the rear at once.
1. Bushings and rubber bits for the rear. What is recommended to replace?
2. Inserts or full replacements?
3. Pros and cons of each?
4. Noticeable enough to do one vs. the other>?
5. Beatrush trans mount. Good or bad?
6. motor mounts, worth it?
7. Pitch stop, is it worth it?
8. Cusco rear LCA. Need to dial out camber, good product?
9. Cusco rear arms going to affect toe? If so, arms to correct?

Any more knowledge is appreciated!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Dont forget the "botox bolts" or "subframe lockdown bolts." No experience with them, but from what i've read...why the hell weren't they included from the factory?!

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Well, doesn't seem they make botox bolts for the GR chassis... but after further investigation the subframe is already bolted in, so what would be the point? They do have some poly bushings to throw in so I guess I can add that to the list.

Lenny,

You do the rear diff bushings yourself or did you have a shop do it. I understand a press is needed?

ZachTTLM

I agree these upgrades will be well liked and you will see a huge improvement in the handling of the vehicle. My recommendation would be get the compete rear diff bushing replacement not just the insert, this will give you a much better result. Also the support arm bushings would be good to add to compliment the rear differntial bushings. We are actually in production statues of these for the GR Chassis as we speak, would be happy to hook you up with a set. If you are interested PM me.