Looking to buy some RIMS

Alter3go

In the near future I'd like to purchase some rims. I am open to all types, what are your "dream rims" or rims that you think will be a good choice?

Pics are super preferable. You can also post links or the type and I'll look it up :)

Thanks in advance for your inputs!

Yours truly,

RIPsta

all depends on the car and your taste. my dream rims would be some hre's on a cts-v or forgeline's. on a skyline it would have to be some work emotion's. For the subaru i have my dream rims already which are the 17x10 enkei rpf-1 with some UHP or semi slick federal's

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
O.Z. Wheels. Super light and company has a great reputation.

attachment.php

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
My Work XT7 because they're for sale!

Seriously, enkei, rays, oz and weds seem to be at a good price point for quality and weight. Rotas are very popular and have decent quality but they're prices are going up.

Alter3go

Lol they're ok I'm feeling linea corse lemans I am a huge fan of gold rims as well I have had golds on almost every car I've owned

I just cant get over the fact that you could get a set of slips back in the day for a honda for only a bill... the linea corse look good on muscle, same goes for weld racing and CCW. If i go muscle i just might go for a set of vmr's. I would go CCW or hre's if i had the guap

Alter3go

all depends on the car and your taste. my dream rims would be some hre's on a cts-v or forgeline's. on a skyline it would have to be some work emotion's. For the subaru i have my dream rims already which are the 17x10 enkei rpf-1 with some UHP or semi slick federal's

How do u like the rpf1s I got a friend that approached me to sell his to me I like the good but I want a polished lip as well. Do you have pics?