Looks like i found STI heaven! new member out for Ft. Campbell, KY

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Welcome! Youre gonna absolutely love it here!

DannyD

Welcome bro. Im from Campbell too but Im a Rakkasans so you know where Im at right now. Lots of dudes from Bragg here too.

ICY STi

Trust all of us! When we say your going to love it here...you will absolutely love it. I have been around and looked at other sites and this community takes the cake for being the most professional. we got everything you can think of.

If there is something that you would like to see on the site, we have a suggestions section to post those improvements. I posted a suggestion to CRZTRBO yesterday and the improvement is already made...Well worth it man!

mega160

Danny D if your screen name is any indication, we both have the same first name :) I'm familiar with the shoppette on desert storm if that's were u guys are. I rarely go on post, since the compound guys repeatedly get our balls busted by the MP's.lol hope to link up with you man, there is a good friend of mine at work with a super clean SPW 08 with all the trimmings. I got a 30-45 day deployment coming up in mid month but by the time I get back I might have 2 weeks to take delivery of my car

Icy sti I see what you mean brother. Never quite understood y some people just love flaming people indiscriminately for nothing more than being new. Well hell, u can't be old and wise without being new! I've always taken a lot of joy in simply teaching. To see your words or actions, reflected on someone, in any respect, is a good feeling IMO. Like my father told me "each one, teach one"

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome Shikabane!