Looks like i found STI heaven! new member out for Ft. Campbell, KY

mega160

Whats up fellas(and ladies if we have) I am Daniel, 25years old out Clarksville, Tennessee. As of 12/16/2012 I placed and order for my 5DR SPW Sti with SPT boost guage, All weather mats, rear cargo tray and a few other minor dealership goodies for 35,550 OTD! pretty happy with that, now the 8-12 week wait commenses.lol well i atleast have one week in the books. A little about myself, I am active duty military out of FT. Campbell, I work on "the compoud" for those familiar (any fellow or former NSDQ?). I too am a member of NASOIC, IWSTI, CLUBWRX, ect. I havent gotten around to digging through the all the forums, but from the little that Ive gathered, this seems like the most people friendly forum for Subaru people. I plan to become a premium member as soon as i sift through all the info, and hope to garner alot of good information, and maybe a "ride out" budy or two! Thanks again for reading and STI'sFTW!!

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome!

This is definitely the place to be. And you'll be right at home, there are lots of current and former military hanging around here.

There are some extra bits of information that premium members have access too, so dont hesitate to sign up! It's definitely worth it.

In the mean time, start up a members journal and let us know about your plans, former cars, or whatever else you want!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team my friend.

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Hello and welcome.

Compared to other sites, this is the forum for grown ups. We wear big boy pants here.

Enjoy.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Hello and welcome.

Compared to other sites, this is the forum for grown ups. We wear big boy pants here.

Enjoy.

I wear depends!

Bang876

Whats up fellas(and ladies if we have) I am Daniel, 25years old out Clarksville, Tennessee. As of 12/16/2012 I placed and order for my 5DR SPW Sti with SPT boost guage, All weather mats, rear cargo tray and a few other minor dealership goodies for 35,550 OTD! pretty happy with that, now the 8-12 week wait commenses.lol well i atleast have one week in the books. A little about myself, I am active duty military out of FT. Campbell, I work on "the compoud" for those familiar (any fellow or former NSDQ?). I too am a member of NASOIC, IWSTI, CLUBWRX, ect. I havent gotten around to digging through the all the forums, but from the little that Ive gathered, this seems like the most people friendly forum for Subaru people. I plan to become a premium member as soon as i sift through all the info, and hope to garner alot of good information, and maybe a "ride out" budy or two! Thanks again for reading and STI'sFTW!!

Welcome to the community:) and congratulation on your purchase! Once you get your baby you should post some pics!

mega160

Hey fellas thanks. None of the other forums were nearly as inviting. Esp NASOIC, for if you were not a Subaru Technica International you were flamed like the ass end of a space shuttle, so I never really learned much from them, but reading others getting flamed was pretty funny I guess. IWSTI is ok but you definitely don't get a support network like I see running here. Mods and Admins actively patrolling, not to parade around their all Mighty banning powers, serving up cock sandwiches and shit soup left and right, but engaging with members and giving great insight, directing questions, answering questions, and doing it all without feeling the need to belittle and carry on. Thanks again fellas for the warm reception!

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
No problem. Glad you're here. Check out our premium sponsor membership. Lots of goodies. Free tshirt, sticker, live chat, hosting, avatar, profile, and tons more.

Robert Viehweger

Daily Driver
Glad to have you with us! Please give a shout if you need any assistance at all. We don't tolerate the crap that you'll find on a lot of the other sites. Sorry you had to deal with them before finding us, but make sure to tell your friends. :p

ICY STi

Welcome to the team man. There are more military active and prior service personal on this forum then you can shake a stick at. This is the first STI forum I got on and I cant tell you how much knowledge I have learned from these guys. We all have a common interest and passion here...and thats not to flame people for asking simple questions.

Defiantly grab yourself a premium membership and help us make this forum the absolute best it can be.

35r

Welcome to the team man ! Great group of guys and gals here. Anything you need just ask. We have some of the best info out there and everyone is willing to help if you have a problem ! You should sponsor up at some point and get all the cool stuff. You will be able to access live chat and it makes it alot easier to post pics, but for now its good to have you with us !

Last edited:

mega160

You guys are pulling my leg right? you guys arent REALLY arent this helpful and welcoming right? Is there an inside joke im playing into?lol Just find hard to believe you really roll like that on this sight. Looks like Heaven is real after all.. STi Heaven atleast:)

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
You guys are pulling my leg right? you guys arent REALLY arent this helpful and welcoming right? Is there an inside joke im playing into?lol Just find hard to believe you really roll like that on this sight. Looks like Heaven is real after all.. STi Heaven atleast:)

We are just that way with everyone. We have a few simple rules. Everyone is equal, no disrespect, all questions get answered, and we help each other no matter what.

PS: Sponsor members get free t-shirt, sticker, live chat, hosting, posted on our Facebook page, garage, avatar, etunes, profile, plus tons more! We aim to please all our members!

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!

Whatcha see is whatcha get :D

What other sight has free e-tuning service for their premium member's. Granted, like any family, we have sibling rivalries and the occasional spatting contest but all in all we are up and up. I think you will enjoy it here :tup:

mega160

We are just that way with everyone. We have a few simple rules. Everyone is equal, no disrespect, all questions get answered, and we help each other no matter what.

PS: Sponsor members get free t-shirt, sticker, live chat, hosting, posted on our Facebook page, garage, avatar, etunes, profile, plus tons more! We aim to please all our members!

can you elaborate on what you mean by "hosting" "garage" "etunes" and I guess a general idea of what "tons more" entails. I am definetly interested in goin platinum. The membership is renewed yearly correct?

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Yes its yearly. We host all your pics. Second garage is a program at the top of the forum to showcase your STi. E-tunes is what Holy does. He makes sure your STi is running up to par. Free t-shirt, sticker, avatar, live chat, profile, plus other goodies on the list, but that is the start of it. :)