Lost???

JZonko

My access port keeps dropping its maps and when it does it say I have a second cylinder not working and then I reload the maps and everything is fine but still sounds like I have a squeaky belt just riding but not sitting ideling. I am lost and have no idea what to do I also what to put a pulley on and stage 2 clutch and lightweight fly wheel and get protruded but I want to figure this out first so if anyone can help please do. I live in southern Delaware so if anyone knows any speed show within 2-3 hours that would not be as bad as some of these 4-5 hour drive just to drop my car off for god know how long thank you

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Let's start with the basics. Year, mods, miles. Last service and so on. More information you give us the better we can help you.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
There are several shops in the DC area that are well regarded. Agile Auto, IAG, Mach V, TurboXS, AndrewTech.

If you're having trouble with your AP, i believe you can send it to Cobb and have them check it out for you.

JZonko

It's a 2011 4 door with aem cold air Cobb downpipe invidea cat back , and turbo smart hybrid valve and Cobb access port running standered was gate stage 2+ map