Low profile jack

Alter3go

Anybody know any great low profile jacks I can purchase? My in laws bought me one but it doesn't reach the chassis. Any suggestion are welcome and appreciated. Also if there are any sweet jack/jack stand/creeper combos out there that would be awesome too

Spamby

Meat Product Toy
Can't get the jack under the car? I just drive onto some 2x8 boards. Gets me enough clearance to get the jack under there.

Grinder34

Track Monkey
I'm using a harbor freight one and its great. I think Pittsburgh is their brand. Do i trust it enough to get under the car, no. Does it get under my lowered suspension, yes. Its also aluminum so its pretty light.

I bet harbor freight has some cheap (price, not construction) jack stands. There may even be a coupon in the back of a car and driver.

Harbor freight is GREAT for any non-critical tool. IE, i wouldnt trust their torque wrench for my headstuds, but i'll sure as shit use their jack and screwdrivers.

I'll post up some links in a min

Alter3go

Can't get the jack under the car? I just drive onto some 2x8 boards. Gets me enough clearance to get the jack under there.

I do have a jack that gets under the car find it's a great jack only thing is I'm borrowing it lol in laws bought me a set for Christmas but the guy at Sears assured them it was low profile I looked at it and was able to tell it wasn't going to work so they asked me to look for another one so I am :)

Alter3go

I'm using a harbor freight one and its great. I think Pittsburgh is their brand. Do i trust it enough to get under the car, no. Does it get under my lowered suspension, yes. Its also aluminum so its pretty light.

I bet harbor freight has some cheap (price, not construction) jack stands. There may even be a coupon in the back of a car and driver.

Harbor freight is GREAT for any non-critical tool. IE, i wouldnt trust their torque wrench for my headstuds, but i'll sure as shit use their jack and screwdrivers.

I'll post up some links in a min

Sweet deal man thanks for that good community on here y'all are always helpful