(MO) 2007 SWP STI. Asking 20k. 105k miles. All major service done!

Tyfytr

2007 Satin White Pearl STI in perfect condition. VIN# JF1GD76627L524501. $20k.

The car was purchased and has been serviced by Lee's Summit Subaru in LS, MO for the duration of it's life. This STI is in perfect running condition. Over the past few months, all major service has been performed. New Clutch. New drive belts. New AC. New brake pads all around. New slotted rotors in the front. New Bridgestone RE970's all around. New radiator. New water pump. I'm sure I'm forgetting something. I've done one modification to the car which includes the Cobb Stage2 Power Pack. Simply put, it's a replacement air intake and Turbo Back Exhaust, with an OTS Stage 2 tune using Cobb's AccessPort. The OEM intake and exhaust will be included.This car has been meticulously cared for, and it shows. You won't find a nicer one. Always garaged.

Here's my ad on Autotrader. http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...88238223&Log=0

FiNqY5c.jpg

6Gf14NQ.jpg

Yl8hGDq.jpg

2Qysv3N.jpg

ratHZrt.jpg

bVCwioy.jpg

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
We fixed the links and cleaned up the your ad.

GLWS.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Are you in a rush to sell it? I have a friend who is going to be looking for one at the end of feb/early march. And i want him to get one thats as close to stock as possible. Have you done a compression test yet?

Tyfytr

I'm not in a serious hurry to sell it. I am motivated, though. I realize it's tax season, and folks are waiting on their returns. That being said, I don't need to wait either. Just looking for the right buyer who'll appreciate her. If your friend is looking for stock, I've got all the OEM equipment that will come with the car. The COBB system, with the COBB intake, COBB TBE and stage 2 map, has only been on the car for a year. That's about 10K miles. All of which will come with the car as well. Hell, I'll even throw in the SPT intake I bought and removed for the COBB version for the buyer to sell on his/her own. Tell your friend to give give me a text at 816-665-9932 if they're serious...I'd like to talk it over...

Edit: Can't really say about the compression test. I've never specifically asked for one. With all the fresh, new parts on the car, maybe the dealer did one. I'll have to check. Anyway, she purrs like a friggin tiger, idols smooth as butter.