needing help please!!!!!!

bamaboy1988

well recently i traded for an 06 sti it can with a short air intake 3in downpipe custom exhaust from japan and a few other little things......the one thing it came with i don't care for is an esx top mount intercooler i really want a front mount but not sure which one to get or what I'm going to do with the one from esx its almost brand new...........i don't know make an offer and you can have it after i order a front mount

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
Are you currently stock turbo? I would not use a front mount intercooler until you decide to upgrade the turbo. If you maintain the stock turbo you will only be compromising your performance because of the lag it introduces. The stock turbo does not have the capacity to fill up all of the intercooler piping quickly enough

bamaboy1988

actually i was looking at a few different ones price is no limit what turbo upgrade and front mount would you recommend?

ZachTTLM

Far as turbo upgrade goes, I suggest Blouch or Garrett :) far as size this depends on goals and supporting mods/tune.

HolyCrapItsFast

Drinks beer!
As suggested it depends on your goal. Power wise and driving style... what is the car going to be used for. :tup: