New Dyno Numbers

Rice Rocket

Rebuilt block and new 3.0 MAP sensor:D
woohoo
Dyno16APR.jpg

Last edited:

Rice Rocket

I cracked a ringland on the number four piston. Replaced the pistons with 100 mm Mahle. Everything else was rebuilt with new OEM stuff. Also put in a Spec stage 2+ clutch and lightened flywheel.

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
Oh damn brother!! Your curves looked similar to mine so I just did the Cobb database and here's yours vs mine @ 21psi....very nice for just having pistons :D The differences get to be more noticable at higher boost levels but nonetheless. I bet this feels good!
http://accessecu.com/dyno/graph.php...089&rgb1=000000255&runid2=1841&rgb2=204000000

Is it out of breath @ 24psi? I saw the boost dipped down pretty bad and tried coming back up ~6k rpm.

cobbtunedsti

@stifr3aka how on earth does yours keep climbing and the other don't.. Cams??

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
lol apples to oranges for sure. I'm running a bigger turbo with cams. I love overlapping graphs.

HTA green - 56lb turbo
HTA 3076r - 59lb turbo + Kelford 264/264 cams. Not to mention mine is twin scroll.

Walker, you just need to get some cams in there ;)

Dude! Jared, you and I should have a go at it, if I get back and the car's still there, starting from 3k
Jared 20g-xt, e85 20psi
Joseph HTA green, 93oct 21psi
Me HTA 3076r, 93oct 21psi
multi.jpg

cobbtunedsti

I miss understood.. I knew you had a bigger turbo lol.. I thought you were saying you had the same turbo( Maybe from a previous tune) that he did but you made more power(me=noob)

cobbtunedsti

91 oct

1303403038.jpg

I guess it must be the 91oct because there's no way mine holds to 7,000 even with 272's.. This is why I'm E85 only!!

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
I've heard the BC 272's are about the same as the Kelford 264's. Power drops after 6600rpm

Rice Rocket

to be honest I havent beat on it yet. it still only has 500 miles on this clutch. I'm going to bed in the clutch then I'll take it to the local track. But the "butt dyno" says it "pulls like a raped ape" :p

STi FR3AK

Armyssoldierboy
mmmmmm raped ape:tard: