New from KCMO

page2334

Howdy new to the site but not new to Subaru's since I've owned 4(5 if you count my wifes Stage 2 WRX) started with 02 WRX, then 04 WRX, then I got my 06 STi and my car trading days were over cause I fall in love with that car, drove it hard till literally a wheel fell off so it was time to stop DDing my race car, got a slammed '87 E30 325is to DD and started building on the STi, build on its going slow but steady, doin a front facing 57 trim with AWIC, while the car was down I needed another Subaru to drive cause the E30 was SLOW and LOW, so got a 2011 STI SWP. Then the wife needed a Subaru and found her car then having 5 cars between 2 people was a pain cause lack if driveway space, so we sold the 11 and 87 and i got a truck to DD and it will haul the 06 to track days once finished.

day one August 13, 2005

68554_10150103998543573_271513_n.jpg

now some of the work on my front facing setup

ready for it to be done :)

Grinder34

Track Monkey
Welcome.

Wow, thats a pretty crazy setup on that hawkeye. And your garage... :shock:

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
W.
O.
W.

Welcome to IGOTASTI! That is an awesome collection you have and have had! :tup:

liltripg17

WOW....thats a very interesting set up....im gonna guess your turbo response time is very good...even with that monster. lol

liltripg17

It really should....equal length runners means equal and constant exhaust pulse....instead of staggered and spotty with the un equals..and you have like NO piping and what not for the boost to travel. Im interested to see what it does when you get her together.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Holy cow??!!?!?!?! :shock: