New from Stockton CA

subierider15

Whats up! I am new to the forum. I just recently picked up my 2015 STI Launch Edition. This is my second subaru, a few years ago I had a 02 WRX wagon. I am brand new to forums and look forward to learning about all things subaru. Pics to follow.

IGOTASTi

System Operator
Staff member
Welcome to the team [MENTION=4304]subierider15[/MENTION].

How do you like your new STi?

subierider15

Its amazing! couldn't ask for a better ride. looking forward to all the upgrades to come. have a few parts already on the way.

Alin

Diehard Car Enthusiast!
Woahhh from the oldest to the newest!!! Welcome to IGOTASTI!!!!

Show us some pics of the ride!!! :tup:

subierider15

[MENTION=1172]Alin[/MENTION] thanks for the welcome! [MENTION=1507]Spamby[/MENTION] Tuesday I have the Perrin LW crank pulley with the gates micro V belt and Perrin CAI, in another week i'll be adding the Perrin AOS as well as the perrin inlet tube. Is there anything else you might recommend? I think its a decent start with lots more to come.

Batmobile_Engage

Squirrel Meat Aficionado.
Staff member
Don't overlook suspension mods...best bang for the buck. Sway bars, sway bar mounts, endlinks, urethane bushings, etc.

sacnvz

Congrats on the new ride! I'll be at Sac Raceway tomorrow to watch the runs. Come out if you can! I don't plan to run just yet, still breaking in the car. I have 1200miles now on my STI but to me that just doesn't seem like it's enough for break-in.

subierider15

[MENTION=3698]sacnvz[/MENTION] awesome! I'm new to stockton area as well i've only been here almost two months now. Is there any local meets around in the area that you know of?

sacnvz

@sacnvz awesome! I'm new to stockton area as well i've only been here almost two months now. Is there any local meets around in the area that you know of?

Yeah, there is a local meet here in my area but I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to any of those guys. Most of them are all on the iclub site. They meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Natomas Thursday nights. Between work and the kids I just haven't had a chance. One of these days though for sure.

subierider15

Yeah, there is a local meet here in my area but I haven't had a chance to introduce myself to any of those guys. Most of them are all on the iclub site. They meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Natomas Thursday nights. Between work and the kids I just haven't had a chance. One of these days though for sure.

Sounds good I will have to check it out one thursday. I with you work and family take up a good bit of my time as well.